Author Topic: Appreciations / Feedback Received by Merapahad - प्रतिक्रिया  (Read 40405 times)

एम.एस. मेहता /M S Mehta 9910532720

  • Core Team
  • Hero Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 40,904
  • Karma: +76/-0

एम.एस. मेहता /M S Mehta 9910532720

  • Core Team
  • Hero Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 40,904
  • Karma: +76/-0
Re: FEED BACK FROM USERS !
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2008, 12:14:01 PM »
hi dear,
 
 
i have read your lots of posted scrap on this sit and merapahad .com. i appriciate your effort toword culture and tradition of uttrakhand.


Thanx & Regads

Harish Singh Bisht
Mobile No#09818460733


एम.एस. मेहता /M S Mehta 9910532720

  • Core Team
  • Hero Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 40,904
  • Karma: +76/-0
Re: FEED BACK FROM USERS !
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2008, 05:28:43 PM »
 
  Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:50:19 +0530 Printer Friendly Version 
  From:  trilok.bisht@wipro.com     
  To: mp.mehta@sify.com 
  Subject: RE: [uttaranchalwasi] DOWN-LOAD UTTARAKHANDI SONGS
  Language Mail   Full Headers 
 
 
 

Thanks a lot sir.

 

The forum/link was really useful and I am able download number of songs.

 

Thanks & Regards,

Trilok Singh Bisht

Governance Consulting Practice | Charles Schwab - EC4 | Wipro Technologies, Bangalore.

( +9180-30291044/5 (Direct) Extn: 11044/5|( +919886892959

*trilok.bisht@wipro.com |*trilok.s.bisht@schwab.com

http://qualityconsulting.wipro.com/index.php

 
 

एम.एस. मेहता /M S Mehta 9910532720

  • Core Team
  • Hero Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 40,904
  • Karma: +76/-0
Re: FEED BACK FROM USERS !
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 04:29:18 PM »

feedback from biradar.. .


 
  Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 14:41:19 +0530 (IST) Printer Friendly Version 
  From:  R S Mehta <rsmehta45@yahoo.co.in>     
  domainkeys has verified the mail as legitimate
  To: M S Mehta <mp.mehta@sify.com> 
  Subject: Kumaon: Kumaoni Community Portal PHOTOGALLERY OF UTTARAKHAND
  Language Mail   Full Headers 
 
 
 

Dear Mehtaji

 

I am delighted to go the website and saw the beautiful photos  and appreciate

your photography.

 

Looking forward to receive more photographs and also some write-up on mero pahad.

 

Wishing you all the best.

 

Regards

 

R S Mehta

New Delhi

--- On Thu, 31/1/08, M S Mehta <mp.mehta@sify.com> wrote:


From: M S Mehta <mp.mehta@sify.com>
Subject: Kumaon: Kumaoni Community Portal PHOTOGALLERY OF UTTARAKHAND
To: paurigarhwal@yahoogroups.com, uttarakhand@yahoogroups.com, uttaranchalwasi@yahoogroups.com
Cc: uttaranchalpravaasi@yahoogroups.com, Kumaon@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 31 January, 2008, 1:07 PM



Dosto,

 We have brought collection of nice photographs of different places of Uttarkahand here. There are around 60 pages where you will find photographs of various attractiving places of Uttarakhand :-

http://www.merapaha d.com/forum/ index.php/ topic,14. msg6289.html# new


Jai Bhart Jai Uttarkahand.

 M S Mehta
 
 
 

एम.एस. मेहता /M S Mehta 9910532720

  • Core Team
  • Hero Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 40,904
  • Karma: +76/-0
Re: FEED BACK FROM USERS !
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2008, 03:38:29 PM »
 Sat, 24 May 2008 09:52:30 +0100 (BST) Printer Friendly Version 
  From:  Khim Singh Rawat <khimsrawat@yahoo.co.in>     
  domainkeys has verified the mail as legitimate
  To: M S Mehta <mp.mehta@sify.com> 
  Subject: Re: Kumaon: Kumaoni Community Portal GIVE PROGRESS DETAILS OF YOUR AREAS IN UK
  Language Mail   Full Headers 
 
 
 

Mehta ji namskar
 
aapane achchhi shuruaat ki hai, bahut sari jankariyaon milati hai esake liye aap dhanybad ke patr hai/
 
meri ek samsya hai ki apane vichar likh kar aapko kaise bheje/ side ko kholate hai aur dekhate hai man karata hai ki mai bhi aapaki yatra me samil hoau/
kripaya bataye
 
thanks
 
rgds
Khim Singh Rawat
 


M S Mehta <mp.mehta@sify.com> wrote:
Dosto,
As you aware, we have been updating you regularly about the various activities of Developmental, Cultural and Seminar etc through merapahad forum. Recently, our Developmental Survey details were published by the Punjab Keshari Newspaper , I am sure UK Govt must have seen it.
May I request you to kindly give the developmental progress of village areas during these 7 yrs of Uttarakhand State formation in the under mentioned thread :-
http://www.merapahad.com/forum/index.php/topic,281.0.html
To give the details of your areas, kindly register the forum and then copy prescribed format and write the details against the questions. Here is the link :-
http://www.merapahad.com/forum/index.php?action=register
 
Regards,
 
M S Mehta
Creative Uttarakhand (myor pahad)
__._,_.___ 
 

एम.एस. मेहता /M S Mehta 9910532720

  • Core Team
  • Hero Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 40,904
  • Karma: +76/-0
Re: FEED BACK FROM USERS !
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2008, 04:42:03 PM »


I think, we should look into such suggestions and work out to make the fourm user friendly.

This is dire need.


Sat, 24 May 2008 09:52:30 +0100 (BST) Printer Friendly Version 
  From:  Khim Singh Rawat <khimsrawat@yahoo.co.in>    
  domainkeys has verified the mail as legitimate
  To: M S Mehta <mp.mehta@sify.com> 
  Subject: Re: Kumaon: Kumaoni Community Portal GIVE PROGRESS DETAILS OF YOUR AREAS IN UK
  Language Mail   Full Headers 
 
 
 

Mehta ji namskar
 
aapane achchhi shuruaat ki hai, bahut sari jankariyaon milati hai esake liye aap dhanybad ke patr hai/
 
meri ek samsya hai ki apane vichar likh kar aapko kaise bheje/ side ko kholate hai aur dekhate hai man karata hai ki mai bhi aapaki yatra me samil hoau/
kripaya bataye
 
thanks
 
rgds
Khim Singh Rawat
 


M S Mehta <mp.mehta@sify.com> wrote:
Dosto,
As you aware, we have been updating you regularly about the various activities of Developmental, Cultural and Seminar etc through merapahad forum. Recently, our Developmental Survey details were published by the Punjab Keshari Newspaper , I am sure UK Govt must have seen it.
May I request you to kindly give the developmental progress of village areas during these 7 yrs of Uttarakhand State formation in the under mentioned thread :-
http://www.merapahad.com/forum/index.php/topic,281.0.html
To give the details of your areas, kindly register the forum and then copy prescribed format and write the details against the questions. Here is the link :-
http://www.merapahad.com/forum/index.php?action=register
 
Regards,
 
M S Mehta
Creative Uttarakhand (myor pahad)
__._,_.___ 
 


एम.एस. मेहता /M S Mehta 9910532720

  • Core Team
  • Hero Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 40,904
  • Karma: +76/-0
Re: FEED BACK FROM USERS !
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2008, 04:45:02 PM »

one more..
 
  Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 19:52:06 +0530 (IST) Printer Friendly Version 
  From:  promila mitra <promila_debashis5@yahoo.co.in>     
  domainkeys has verified the mail as legitimate
  To: mp.mehta@sify.com 
  Subject: Re: [uttarakhand] SILVER JUBLIEE OF PAHAD - HONOR TO DR PACHAURI AND PADAM SHEE OF UK
  Language Mail   Full Headers 
 
 
 

dear mr mehta
i was regretful to learn that i missed a great opportunity to be with my pahad community. i work with the women's commission and am too keen to share vital issues with others from the community. please let me know your address so that we are able to communicate better.
p.mitra


--- On Mon, 12/5/08, mp.mehta@sify.com <mp.mehta@sify.com> wrote:

From: mp.mehta@sify.com <mp.mehta@sify.com>
Subject: [uttarakhand] SILVER JUBLIEE OF PAHAD - HONOR TO DR PACHAURI AND PADAM SHEE OF UK
To: kumaoni-garhwali@yahoogroups.com, UttaranchaliQatarAssociation@yahoogroups.com, paurigarhwal@yahoogroups.com, uttaranchalsangthandelhi@yahoogroups.com, GUPP@yahoogroups.com, Uttaranchal_in_USA@yahoogroups.com, worlduttaranchalassociation@yahoogroups.com
Cc: uttaranchalwasi@yahoo.com, Kumaon@yahoogroups.com, uttarakhand@yahoogroups.com, Extreme_Uttranchal@yahoogroups.com, patalbhuvaneshwar@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 12 May, 2008, 1:56 PM






Dosto,






We would like to share the Silver Jubilee Programme of PAHAR organization held in Delhi “Teen Murti Bhawan” on 09 Mary 2008 in which famous personalities of Uttarakhand were present. Amongst the top personalities, Nobel Prize Winner Dr Rajender Pachauri, Padam Shree Awardees of 2008 from Uttarakhand Mr P C Pant, Dr R K Jain and famous actor Tom Alter, who born in Mussorie of Uttarakhand, presided over the function.






Dr Shekhar Pathak (Padam Shree, Head of Pahad ) also gave a presentation on global worming. Myor Pahad (Creative Uttarakhand) group performed some cultural program which was laudably appreciated by the audience present.






In addition to these 04 top personalities, other noted people from UK were also there like Rajender Dhasmana, Singer Heera Singh Rana Ji, Chander Singh Rahi, Himanshu Joshi etc etc.






All these personalities who presided over the function assured to people of UK present there that they will work towards the development of Uttarakhand from their respective field of work.






We are thankful to Shree Shekhar Pathak Ji, Head of Pahad Group and Shree Chandan Dangi Ji who very cordially invited Creative Uttarakhand (Myor Pahad) team to be part of this programme and perform some cultural songs / dance.






Kindly view the link of this programme :-






http://www.merapaha d.com/forum/ index.php? topic=354. msg14788; topicseen# msg14788






Or






http://www.creative uttarakhand. com/cu/












M S Mehta



Creative Uttarakhand
 
 
 

एम.एस. मेहता /M S Mehta 9910532720

  • Core Team
  • Hero Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 40,904
  • Karma: +76/-0
Re: FEED BACK FROM USERS !
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 01:42:41 PM »

Dear Senior Members,

Kindly think ways of making the more informative and user friendly. We are receiging such kinds of mail of the people. There many more people of Uk like these who wish to give their views on many issues.

Secondly, we should now try to give our own information rather than we taking the matter from  other social networks.

There is need of giving a lot informaiton on Uttarakhand struggle story and nanda devi etc.

Let us do this.

MSM




one more..
 
  Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 19:52:06 +0530 (IST) Printer Friendly Version 
  From:  promila mitra <promila_debashis5@yahoo.co.in>    
  domainkeys has verified the mail as legitimate
  To: mp.mehta@sify.com 
  Subject: Re: [uttarakhand] SILVER JUBLIEE OF PAHAD - HONOR TO DR PACHAURI AND PADAM SHEE OF UK
  Language Mail   Full Headers 
 
 
 

dear mr mehta
i was regretful to learn that i missed a great opportunity to be with my pahad community. i work with the women's commission and am too keen to share vital issues with others from the community. please let me know your address so that we are able to communicate better.
p.mitra


--- On Mon, 12/5/08, mp.mehta@sify.com <mp.mehta@sify.com> wrote:

From: mp.mehta@sify.com <mp.mehta@sify.com>
Subject: [uttarakhand] SILVER JUBLIEE OF PAHAD - HONOR TO DR PACHAURI AND PADAM SHEE OF UK
To: kumaoni-garhwali@yahoogroups.com, UttaranchaliQatarAssociation@yahoogroups.com, paurigarhwal@yahoogroups.com, uttaranchalsangthandelhi@yahoogroups.com, GUPP@yahoogroups.com, Uttaranchal_in_USA@yahoogroups.com, worlduttaranchalassociation@yahoogroups.com
Cc: uttaranchalwasi@yahoo.com, Kumaon@yahoogroups.com, uttarakhand@yahoogroups.com, Extreme_Uttranchal@yahoogroups.com, patalbhuvaneshwar@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 12 May, 2008, 1:56 PM






Dosto,






We would like to share the Silver Jubilee Programme of PAHAR organization held in Delhi “Teen Murti Bhawan” on 09 Mary 2008 in which famous personalities of Uttarakhand were present. Amongst the top personalities, Nobel Prize Winner Dr Rajender Pachauri, Padam Shree Awardees of 2008 from Uttarakhand Mr P C Pant, Dr R K Jain and famous actor Tom Alter, who born in Mussorie of Uttarakhand, presided over the function.






Dr Shekhar Pathak (Padam Shree, Head of Pahad ) also gave a presentation on global worming. Myor Pahad (Creative Uttarakhand) group performed some cultural program which was laudably appreciated by the audience present.






In addition to these 04 top personalities, other noted people from UK were also there like Rajender Dhasmana, Singer Heera Singh Rana Ji, Chander Singh Rahi, Himanshu Joshi etc etc.






All these personalities who presided over the function assured to people of UK present there that they will work towards the development of Uttarakhand from their respective field of work.






We are thankful to Shree Shekhar Pathak Ji, Head of Pahad Group and Shree Chandan Dangi Ji who very cordially invited Creative Uttarakhand (Myor Pahad) team to be part of this programme and perform some cultural songs / dance.






Kindly view the link of this programme :-






http://www.merapaha d.com/forum/ index.php? topic=354. msg14788; topicseen# msg14788






Or






http://www.creative uttarakhand. com/cu/












M S Mehta



Creative Uttarakhand
 
 
 


एम.एस. मेहता /M S Mehta 9910532720

  • Core Team
  • Hero Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 40,904
  • Karma: +76/-0
Re: FEED BACK FROM USERS !
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2008, 03:36:39 PM »


Today i cam across one genleman from pahad who lives in Hydrabad. He runs there a data company..

http://vartechdatasolution.com/index_management.htm

He contacted me told that someone gave him his site reference and he asked for download links which i had guided me.

He further assured me that he give job to UK's people living there.

M S M

एम.एस. मेहता /M S Mehta 9910532720

  • Core Team
  • Hero Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 40,904
  • Karma: +76/-0
Re: FEED BACK FROM USERS !
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2008, 01:03:38 PM »


Senior members please.

can we concentrate in song section, there is huge demand from too on lyrics and some other songs links.


 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22